Thursday, July 2, 2009

It takes very little to make me happy

My sister forwarded to me this email after having her boss try my cookies. This definitely made my day. :-)


Subject: Aren't these the best cookies ever?

Body:
yes

seriously, yes,
fyi, i do have extensive experience in the field of choco chip cookie tasting and assessment,
my expertise is well known and my opinion drive trends (the death of the marshmallow cookie ? that was me... the rise of the no trans fat organic-choco cookie, me again)

so getting back to your sister's chef d'oeuvre... the mix of dough chewiness and peripheral crunch, the quality of the chocolate (soft enough but not melted), the development of the in-mouth flavor where you get a taste of each element before they combine into pure bliss... napakagaling !

well done the altamiras, you rule,
e.


ps can i have one more ?

No comments:

Post a Comment