Sunday, May 29, 2011

Postcards from May of Last/Yesteryears

The 17th


It would have been the 'rents 41st wedding anniversary.


Just for kicks, we tried this babymaker/mashup thingie to "predict" what their future kid would look like. Yeah, this sounds crazy- as if 7 kids are not enough to tell what their real-life babies look like.

Anyway...
Presenting... the sibling that resembles the predicted baby the most is...



OWEN WILSON!!!!!

Why is that thing blond anyway? =))


Still and all, the kids miss you big time. And the grand kids are missing out bigger time... We love you, Popsy and Mamu. Everyday. You, of course, know that.




The 22nd


Exactly a year ago, I earned the distinct honor of being called a marathoner.


I would eternally be grateful for what running does in my life. 'nough said. :)

It also doesn't hurt running is a family event as Kuya Randy was a co-alumnus of that race.
So was Raj! But I think the bigger celebration for him that day was he got himself a sweet young woman for a girlfriend. Yiheeeeee!!!!


Happy anniversary, lovebees! I love you both! :)


The 29th


It's been 5 years since Popsy's been away. =|

In remembrance, the family gathered in Loyola today, had special lunch and got our pasalubong from KJ and family's recent NY trip. :) I love my family. Everything about us. The differences, most especially. It's from the 2 great losses and keeping together what's left that I learned the best way to live life is by meaning it...



***


Since this post is everything about May...

I'd like to include in this entry 2 events of May 2011 that made me one extreeeeeeeeeeemely happy girl.

They are:

The recent trip to Baler, Aurora...



and having won the West. Welcome to the finals, baby!





*


2 comments:

  1. hahaha wins! funny ung blonde baby. and happy anniversary to your parents. May was really a blast! thank you for being a part of my awesome May too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeee! Here's to the sunny days of June... so far. :)

    ReplyDelete