Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I used to be schizophrenic. But we're okay now.

Dear Body,

I'm so soo sooo sorry for not having listened to you. No, make that, for having ignored you when you tried to say something.

I know the days leading up to November 8 are now flagged as days you wish would never happen again in your lifetime. I am sorry for subjecting you to stress levels that could actually heat the earth's core and cause polar wandering (oh, you were there when i saw 2012. I thought it sucked big time. How about you?). I am sorry for depriving you of enough rest and zzz's. I am sorry I did not take you out for a run. Not even one time. Sigh. I am sorry I was rather abusive of your services.

But let us not allow my recklessness taint the glory of your efforts to do damage control. You held up so well. You really did great and you should pat yourself on the back for that! I hope the last 2 weekends with absolutely zero work did you good. And look, you're starting to gain all the weight you lost over that damned period in our lives! Oh you'll be needing that for Corregidor! =)

Anyway, I gotta skip now. Running night. I'm so happy to be in touch with you again! And even happier you seem to be your usual self these days! =)

I love you!

Always,
Wins

No comments:

Post a Comment