Monday, April 11, 2011

Zambales is Love!




I always have the best of days in Zambales. Of all drivable r&r destinations, my mom's home province is definitely in the highest rung.

I've been up the crater of Pinatubo...


Marvelled at the magnificent landscape of Anawangin...


(and burned my skin badly in the process)

I've been all over the province for an adventure race with Ageo...


And just over the weekend, to taste and see again just how awesome Mother Nature is. =)
(it was nice to shoot Camara Island using my own camera this time)








Cindy, Ageo and Johan made the trip all the more special. We took turns in driving, ate a-plenty, laughed so much it felt like we were kids, and went through crazy things like we were in some alternate reality. =)







P.S.
Here's a vid/photo collage Cindy put together



P.P.S.
Also got a kick out of reminiscing the adventure race with Ageo. I think it's sweet he remembers the days like they just happened. Bestest teammate, I swear! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment