Thursday, March 8, 2012

Idea buffet

My thoughts are driving me crazy! There's just soooo plenty of them running through my head all at the same time!!! I mean plenty! It is consolation though, they're happy and inspired thoughts, mostly. :)

I used to find it odd that some friends would read books concurrently without losing the train of thought on any of them.  In my head I'm thinking sure, and create a smorgasbord of stories and character sketches. Look who's talking now. I'm writing several things at a time. In attempt not to let any of the thoughts that have made a playground of my brain escape me, I started writing them- some in form of an essay, some in bullets points, some in tweets. Anything, really. I just have to write something I can refer back to if and when I've made some semblance of order in my head. (Sounds very cuckoo!)

I've found myself jumping from a Word document to another (and to another, and to another) lately. There's so much to write. So much things to do out of these things I'm writing. So much life to live out of these things I have to do stemming from the things I'm writing. Good times are coming!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why pen and paper (actual or virtual) are restless mind's best friends.:)

    May we have a sampler of this delicious buffet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times are coming! + your lil blog painting :)

    ReplyDelete