Monday, March 5, 2012

Tito Cwazy


Tears are beginning to well in my eyes as I write this letter but I want to share this now, now that the emotions are still pure and strong.


The fact that something is intangible does not make it less true- even if its existence is defined by manifestations rather than an actual state of matter. I have no words for how much my family defines me. No words for something the eyes can't see. Tricky.

Fortunately, my brother is brave enough to put some words together. It is with great love, and somehow vulnerability to bare a side of the Altamiras, that I share with you Kuya Arnold's blog-- http://titocwazy.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/uncling/ 

Muf to us and Mack to our nephews (ang layoooo ng nicknames!), Kuya Arnold is the writer in the family. He singlehandedly made me want to write too. His wit does not just show in his writing but is something pretty spontaneous too when you get to talk to him. Having no kids after 6 years of marriage, he intends to chronicle how much kick he gets out of co-raising our mushrooming army of nephews and nieces. Little does he know he speaks on behalf of the bunch. 

There's just one entry for now as the blog debuted just today. Nevertheless, I think it's worth 2 minutes of your time. :)



I often make cross-references to my family when it comes to subjects on love, happiness and strength. More and more I know why. 




Love with a love that can only spring from a loving place,
Wins



Note: This was an actual letter I sent to some of my friends. I just feel the blog is too good not to share with more people so I'm also sharing it to you now. :) 



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing me your kuya's post!

    To that = HAHAHAHAH! *puresneakchuckleofhappiness*

    This (added to the strong feelings i'm currently inhaling right now *youknowwhy*) is a happy finale to close down my messy working table.

    This blessing is one of the wonderful things you look forward to everytime you come home. I may not have the strongest concept about family because of my background, but looking at your family made me realize that it is possible, that i can have it, too, someday. Thank you for sharing the goodness and hope *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I always thought you and Googs are pretty special. :) Much like Aze and Joy. :) I mean I never get to say I love you to my sibling but at least you have that. I guess we manage the best way we know how. :)

      Anyway, on the topic of 'someday'... You came to the right place for happy thoughts... Something to fuel your journey to someday. I AM a hopeful romantic. We are. I know someday is not just a point in time but a place- complete with loving, happy people who surround us and a mala-Iker na koya by our side. Hehe.

      Mwah!!!! >:D<

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're all special in a different way. the same way you and your sisters do that battle of the brains, wits surrender to wits extended version hahah.

    and yeah, i guess i'm starting to believe in love again. my dark age is finally over hahah. thank you amiga. have a lovely lovely evening! mwah!

    ReplyDelete