Sunday, July 4, 2010

i have to stop being a boy....

NOT!


There are things about sports that are just to difficult not to care and share about....


Last night's Germany-Argentina clash was really something. 4-nil, man! Although I'm a bit sorry for their loss, Deutschland just crushed Maradona's boys in pretty convincing manner. So as my own gesture of consoling them, here's in honor of 2 of the best there was/is in football :)




SPAIN on the other hand.... well... I've long ago pledged allegiance to the Iberians. If we were given the chance to choose nationalities, I'd definitely be red and yellow :))

THE David Villa may have scored the lone goal against Paraguay but Iker Casillas was my man last night. Speaking of... It's odd that I find him and tennis' Juan Carlos Ferrero having striking similarities--






And to round up yet another boyish blog entry.. lemme cheer on another member of the Spanish armada on his championship match tonight. Vamos, Rafa!

No comments:

Post a Comment